I was a military brat who has never lived in the same state longer than 4 years. Since my adolescence I have written down my random thoughts and quips in notebooks and random pieces of paper. This blog will be the same thing. I will post my old and new thoughts as often as possible.
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Frankenfoot
I don’t think stories about a local Greene county Bigfoot have any right to be in a book called Haunted Ohio. Paranormal animal sightings are more appropriate in a book called Scary Ohio or Ohio Myths. Given how out of place these stories are, the ones that are most believable out of the eight mini stories I read out of shear enjoyment are the Bigfoot stories, but there are more plausible explanations for Bigfoot that I subscribe to. For example, what if Frankenstein’s monster and/or recreation of Frankenstein’s work is still wondering the isolated parts of the world in a bear skin to protect himself from the cold. Bigfoot experts agree that Bigfoot eats berries; in the story Frankenstein’s monster ate berries to survive and he startled woodland settlers just like Bigfoot. If you will not agree that Mary Shelly was on to something take this possible explanation instead. In wooded areas where Bigfoot is spotted there is usually seclusion away from outside civilization so it is impossible for pranksters to always be the cause of all sightings as a lot of these eyewitness accounts are chance encounters with bigfoot in the middle of nowhere. What if there is an underground society or secret brotherhood across the North American continent of sexual deviants that derive pleasure from surviving alone in the woods in a Bigfoot sized gorilla suit for extended periods of time. Both of these explanations explain why there isn’t a fossil record of a separate evolutionary line of primates in North America. When both of these abominations perish all that is left is human bones. The former will simply look like the work of a madman playing out his sick Frankenstein fantasy. Or it could just be bears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bigfoot, interesting! lol @ bears.
ReplyDeleteinteresting read bro
ReplyDeleteInteresting read! Following and supporting, keep it coming!
ReplyDelete