Since this is a blog of a traveler I thought it would be apt to include my tale of a trip to the Vatican.
My parents and I were on a week long trip to Rome and on Wednesdays the Pope holds a General Audience and blesses the crowd in St. Peter's Square. I woke up early Wednesday with a mischievous plan in my head that I had cracked a few weeks beforehand. I also had a side plan. My mom told me to dress up nice for Mr. Pope, I agreed only on the condition that I wear my AC/DC Highway to Hell t-shirt on as an undershirt. The logic of mine was that everything in the square will get "blessed" when the Pope blesses everybody and I really wanted a "blessed" Highway to Hell t-shirt as a souvenir. We arrive at eight in the morning for close seats to the Pope then wait three hours for the Pope to finally sit down after parading through the wide aisles in his Pope-mobile. He says a bunch of stuff in a lot of different languages for everybody and I'm blessed. While blessed I make it priority number one to find a bathroom in the Vatican. I enter an empty stall and proceed to become one of the few if not first of an unknown club by emptying myself of reproductive fluids.
This was not my first foreign country to make a point to masturbate in. The list so far includes:
The USA
England
Scotland
France
Germany
The Netherlands
Russia
Italy
The Vatican
The ones I missed because I was too small/born there then moved:
Canada
Guam
Oh and this also happens to be a complete list of all the countries this traveler has been to (Guam shouldn't really count because I don't even remember it).
"blessed" highway to hell t-shirt. i lol'd.
ReplyDeletefollowing for more interesting stories.
haha i found this to be hilarious for some reason. seems like you've done quite a bit of travelling as a military brat :)
ReplyDeletehaha nice, I like that you keep a list. It shows commitment!
ReplyDeleteHaha a good read, following. But seriously England? I'm scared now...
ReplyDelete